12/25/2020

Enough

I moved the shelf and
remembered when I was a dealer
with thousands of titles
hauling boxes of books.

Now a single shelf tires me.
I look around at what little
there is and think
too much, too much.

[RK, 12/25/2020]



Day Shift #8

imagine a setting sun
on another planet
in the Goldilocks Zone

this bubble is like that
hospitable and
inhabited by one

[RK, 12/25/2020]



Board Game Tokens

Kitchen cookware, brand new notebooks,
mended rocking chairs, baby photos,
the Encyclopedia Britannica 11th Edition.

A ring of random keys, scouring grit,
mops, puzzles, lemons and oranges,
condoms, bandages, AAA road maps.

Dice, cards, scoring tabs,
pencils, and calculator
are optional.

[RK, 12/25/2020]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Midnight Snack I am stuffing my mouth with whole, rotting cantaloups, caravans of them, to avoid being the one who eats that precious...