12/12/2020

Piranha

 

if you just point at the river

if you wade in shallow water

if you fall from the craft they will

excoriate and cleanse you

 

the pure skeleton you write about

in similes, metaphors, and allusions

will be revealed, what you wanted

what you thought you wanted

[RK, 12/12/2020]


Plethora

 

I set fire to ‘things to release’

and ‘things to manifest’

twice a month, I have

 

22 reams of paper, that is

11,000 sheets, and cut into eighths

equals 88,000 notes to myself

and the full and new moons

 

have I really that much to say?

[RK, 12/12/2020]

333 Poems

my obsessive-compulsive actions
my knee jerk complicity teetering
on the edge of what you remember
 
when were scraping knees in the
Hundred Acre Wood, alert to the
possibilities encapsulated there
 
and now, today, we revisit that
fin-de-siècle playground, watch
the world go up and down from
 
opposite ends of a teeter-totter
[RK, 12/12/2020]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New World Here I have made my life  again and again and again  remembering what it is to live my life again. [LSS, 6/27/24]