12/12/2020

Tidal Flow

yippee-yi-ki-ye, yippie-yi-ki-yo

I find your key wherever I go

on the ground, in a loaf of bread

or taped to the back of your head

 

I carried the look, and I was looking out

wondering was it you or you and my doubt

was obvious and one of you or you

broke out of the sad menopause zoo

 

perhaps you lost your key on purpose

and acted the part of a cavorting porpoise

how could I not notice, how not look

perhaps you tied your key to a hook

 

that line, you stinker, do I appear to be

a fisherman so close to your sea

where the salted tide flows over

my mouth, rolling in your clover

 

Tidal Flow Redux

why do you and you ask so many

personal questions, we all move

in opposite directions

yet entre nous that possible

salty promise

seduces

[RK, 12/12/2020]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New World Here I have made my life  again and again and again  remembering what it is to live my life again. [LSS, 6/27/24]